Clinical Consultation and Supervision
The work we do as mental health professionals or in church leadership is not for the faint hearted! In order to foster our best selves throughout our career, we sometimes need therapy ourselves, sometimes spiritual direction and sometimes clinical consultation, as well as ongoing continuing education. To build a network that supports our life-long personal and professional development is of vital importance to sustain well-being across our lives.
Dr. Dillon’s special interests include the following:
- the integration of psychotherapy with spiritual health
- developmental trauma work.
- attachment theory, especially as it relates to relational and spiritual issues
- the integration of attachment theory, the neurosciences and developmental psychology
Dr. Dillon is available to contract group or individual clinical consultation for licensed psychologists, social workers, clinical professional counselors or anyone in church leadership positions. She also is available to therapists or church leadership who need psychotherapy.
Additionally, Dr. Dillon offers the following day long workshops for your practice, church or organization: (Note descriptions on the workshop page.)
- Relationships Matter
- Forgiveness: Pathways to Healing Life's Hurts
Dr. Dillon can be reached at (630) 896-2337, which hosts a 24/7 voice mail; she is the only person who retrieves those messages.
Website design by http://www.latashasmithlcsw.com/